If your iPhone won’t turn on or charge, you can learn what to do from this article. There are 6 https://ztedevices.com.my/index.php/2023/05/16/streamline-your-samsung-sm-t210-with-firmware/ available solutions which are proved to be effective.
This issue can be resolved by uninstalling the antivirus software on your computer because such security software blocks the installation of firmware sometimes. After you uninstall antivirus software, the issue “The iPhone could not be updated/restored because the firmware file was corrupt or is not compatible” mostly goes away. Try reinstalling the iTunes/Finder if the firmware corrupts or the compatibility error is still testing your patience and not going away. The iTunes/Finder configuration doesn’t match firmware files sometimes and iTunes/Finder upgrade cannot solve the error. Try to update or restore your iPhone after reinstalling the latest iTunes/Finder.
- If you still have unsolved questions regarding the iPhone black screen of death, you may want to go down for some frequently asked questions below and get answers here.
- To fix this iOS 16.1 error, first sign out of iCloud and then sign back.
- You can repair more than 200+ iOS issues in just three easy steps by using FixGo.
Let go of it as the Apple logo will appear on the screen. If your iPod software update cannot be found or is corrupt, meaning that iTunes could not update or restore your iPod, you can delete the iPod software update files. ITunes will then be able to download a fresh copy of the latest firmware update from Apple, and you should then be able to install it.
- As soon as you will connect your phone to iTunes, you would get the following pop-up message stating that there is a problem with your device.
- Once it finished the repair, you will see the page below.
- Follow the steps as per your Mac type to reinstall macOS on your Mac.
- You would be asked to send the backup file to your device.
- Inside every hard drive is a piece of software that acts as a translator, allowing the hard drive to communicate with your operating system and applications.
- Knowing how to restore the device’s firmware could mean the difference between losing an account and scoring that new client.
This is one of the most recommended solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue. If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode. In this guide, we provide you 8 solutions that you can try to fix firmware is not compatible when restoring your iDevice with iTunes. As you can see, AnyFix can effectively help you either fix the firmware file is corrupted or not compatible issue or easily update your iOS device to iOS 16.